The management team at Bartletts SEAT take the COVID-19 outbreak seriously and we are doing all we can to ensure the well-being of our colleagues and customers.
We are making every effort to minimise the threat, whilst ensuring the Company’s ability to maintain fundamental operations and continue providing services to our customers.
• A dedicated team member who is monitoring and ready to implement UK Government and Public Health Guidance
• Ensuring employees receive regular updates on new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
• Restricting employee travel to meetings
• Introducing software to enable remote working where possible
• Increasing the frequency of dealership cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks
• Increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and hand wipes within the business
• Regular disinfection of car handles, gear levers and steering wheels
• Introduction of a no handshake policy across the Group
• Installation of posters to reinforce good handwashing practice
If you have been to any of the affected locations listed on the UK Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, please let us know before your visit so we can discuss the best way to manage your requirements.
If you are showing any symptoms, please DO NOT visit our showrooms but feel free to contact us by phone or email.
In the meantime, I wish you all the best and I sincerely hope you and your families stay healthy and on behalf of the team at Bartletts SEAT thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences (please note if disabled our website may not work or show correctly on your device).
We use personalisation cookies to understand how you engage with our website across all your devices, this includes recording your browsing habits and activity. This information is used for profiling purposes and to help identify you, so that we can show personalised content.
We use third party cookies on our site to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. You may see these advertisements on our site and on other sites that you visit on any of your devices where you've accepted marketing cookies. Please note that if you disable these, you will still see adverts but they won't be specifically tailored to you and your interests.