The management team at Bartletts SEAT take the COVID-19 outbreak seriously and we are doing all we can to ensure the well-being of our colleagues and customers.
We are making every effort to minimise the threat, whilst ensuring the Company’s ability to maintain fundamental operations and continue providing services to our customers.
• A dedicated team member who is monitoring and ready to implement UK Government and Public Health Guidance
• Ensuring employees receive regular updates on new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
• Restricting employee travel to meetings
• Introducing software to enable remote working where possible
• Increasing the frequency of dealership cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks
• Increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and hand wipes within the business
• Regular disinfection of car handles, gear levers and steering wheels
• Introduction of a no handshake policy across the Group
• Installation of posters to reinforce good handwashing practice
If you have been to any of the affected locations listed on the UK Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, please let us know before your visit so we can discuss the best way to manage your requirements.
If you are showing any symptoms, please DO NOT visit our showrooms but feel free to contact us by phone or email.
In the meantime, I wish you all the best and I sincerely hope you and your families stay healthy and on behalf of the team at Bartletts SEAT thank you for your cooperation and understanding.